Battery DJI Phantom 3 - 4480mAh
General information :
The new generation DJI Intelligent Flight Battery is a 4480mAh, 15.2V LiPo4s battery that is designed specifically for the Phantom 3 series, enabling optimal usage. With up to 23 minutes of total flight time, the battery also has built-in sensors and four bright LEDs showing the status and remaining power of your battery.
Strong points :
- Up to 23 minutes of flight time given by the high capacity
- 4 LEDs displaying the status of the battery and the remaining power
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Intelligent charge/discharge functionality helps protecting the battery
- Easy slot-in design for rapid charging and installation/removal
- Updated specifically for the Phantom 3 Standard, Professional and Phantom 3 Advanced
Battery information :
- DJI takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-DJI charger. Batteries must be charged using a DJI approved adapter. Never leave the battery unattended during charging. Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high. Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature. Charging battery outside of the temperature range of 0? to 40? may lead to leakage, overheating, or battery damage.
- Completely charge and discharge the battery once every 20 charge/discharge cycles. Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% of power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum level. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
Battery disposal :
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge. Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If you have any doubt about the disposal procedure, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.